How accurate is Moasure?
- 99.5% for single dimension measurements. For example a 4m length +/- 2cm
- 97-98% for area and volume measurements, shape dependant. For example a 16m2 room would be +/- 0.3 m2
- 98-99% for 2D and 3D measurements, shape dependant For example a 4m x 4m room would be +/- 4 cm in each dimension.
What's the maximum range?
- We recommend a maximum of 300 m for measurements with Moasure.
How can I try out Moasure?
- Moasure ONE is currently only available directly from our website. We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Simply order the Moasure ONE online and in the unlikely event that you are not impressed, just get in touch to arrange a return and refund.
What is the difference between Moasure ONE and Moasure 3D?
- Moasure ONE is a multi functional measuring tool, Moasure 3D is a subscription service that upgrades the Moasure ONE, enabling you to capture and export 3D co-ordinate data.
What happens after the free trial of Moasure 3D?
- You have the choice of signing up for a monthly subscription of the Moasure 3D Service. If you choose not to continue with a Moasure 3D subscription, you can still continue to use your Moasure ONE.
Does the Moasure ONE come with theextension pole shown in some of the videos?
- At present we have not developed a specific extension pole for Moasure, however we can recommend a few extension poles we have tried and tested.
Still have questions?
- Just ask. Still not sure, stay in touch and subscribe to our email newsletters below